Bolanos Investigations Team \| Marc Bender
- 28 years as Deputy Sheriff with Riverside County, California
- 4 years patrol with hundreds of drug arrests
- 2 years Palm Desert Special Enforcement Team-Street level drug/vice investigations.
- 2 years Moreno Valley Special Enforcement Team- Street level drug/vice investigations.
- 4 years Homicide/Child Abuse/Sex Crimes.
- 16 years Special Investigations Bureau-major drug violator investigations.
- 800+ investigations of clandestine drug manufacturing.
- Thousands of investigations, including undercover purchases and sales of methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin and marijuana, illegal firearms, prostitution rings.
- Has testified as an expert over 200 times in Federal and Superior Courts.
Federal and Superior Court Expert in the following:
- Purchase and sale of controlled substance
- Clandestine manufacturing of controlled substances
- Controlled substances / the acute and long term effects of drug use
- Child abuse
- Sexual molestation
- Adult sex crimes
- Crimes of violence
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Domestic violence
500+ hours of training regarding clandestine manufacturing, sales and use of controlled substances through DEA, DOJ, California Narcotics Officers Association, Clandestine Lab Investigators Association, and California Specialized Training Inst.
Law Enforcement Instructor and Trainer
- Surveillance techniques
- Undercover Operations
- Courtroom testimony
- Report writing
- Search warrants preparation and execution
Instructed at Agencies and Organizations
- California Polytechnic Institute
- Governors Office of Emergency Services
- California Specialized Training Institute
- California Narcotics Officers Association
- International Clandestine Laboratory Investigators Association
- Riverside Community College
- Mt. San Jacinto Community College
- Riverside County District Attorney's Office
- National District Attorney's Association
- California National Guard Chemical Response Team
- Orange County Harbor Patrol
- California Bureau of Prisons
- Firefighter/Haz-Mat Response Teams in Orange County, Riverside County, Los Angeles County, Texas, Colorado, Nebraska and Hawaii regarding the mitigation of toxic substance incidents.
- Numerous law enforcement agencies regarding patrol procedures, juvenile law, rules of evidence, illegal gambling, prostitution, clandestine manufacture of controlled substances and possession/sales of controlled substances, undercover operations, informant management and surveillance techniques, drugs in the workplace, and classes on delivering testimony in court.
The Bolaños Investigations Team, Get B.I.T. At Your Service
The Bolaños Investigations Team, B.I.T., is licensed and professionally trained in the arts of investigation and surveillance. In California, licensing is mandatory for private investigators in the same way that doctors and lawyers are licensed to practice. Stringent qualifications, intensive training and substantial experience are required to perform these services and to protect the public from those who do not have the experience or qualifications to do the job correctly and legally.
Contact Us Today